During Your Visit
In the interest of your safety and that of others, we ask you to help us reduce the risk and do your part by observing all rules, posted signs, instructions from Bridge Street Volunteers, and the safety requirements listed below.
All visitors and all staff are required to wear a three-layer mask or an N95 or equivalent mask at all times. Face masks must reach over your nose and mouth and be secured under your chin, completely covering your mouth and nostrils and fitting snugly against the sides of your face. The following masks are not permitted due to the increased risk of COVID-19 transmission these coverings pose: any face mask that is not three-ply, bandanas, neck gaiters, and face masks with exhalation valves or vents. See CDC guidelines on how to wear a face mask.
If you have been vaccinated, please bring your vaccination card, printed Excelsior pass or your phone with an Excelsior pass. We will not require this for entry, but we certainly encourage you to be vaccinated before you come to the performance.
If you are feeling ill, please do not come to the theatre in order to diminish risk to others. If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 you will not be allowed to attend the performance. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply the cost of your ticket to a future visit or receive a refund.
There is no assigned seating for these performances. According to current New York State guidelines, the seating capacity in the theatre will be reduced to 33% of our regular seating, or 28 people. Alternate rows will be roped off and our ushers will seat you in family or social groups keeping space between each group.
Please keep at least six feet of distance from other groups of visitors at all times, including when waiting in line to be admitted.
Help prevent the spread of germs. Please wash your hands for twenty seconds and use hand sanitizer regularly if you visit the restrooms during your visit. Hand-sanitizer dispensers are stationed throughout the lobby.
By coming on-site, you agree to abide by these policies. For the safety and enjoyment of our community, we reserve the right to request that visitors who do not follow these safety measures leave the theatre.
We know this experience is new. Thank you for helping us build a community of care so we can all enjoy a moment of joy, relaxation, and inspiration. Here is the full list of on-site enhancements we’ve made to reduce your risk of exposure to COVID-19:
- Visitor capacity is reduced to 33% of maximum capacity.
- All areas of the theatre are sanitized between each performance.
- A plexiglass panel is installed at the Box Office.
- We will be taking each person’s temperature at the door. If you have a fever you will be asked not to attend the performance.
- All visitors and all staff are required to wear a three-layer mask or an N95 or equivalent mask at all times..
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces is conducted throughout the day. Hand-sanitizer units are stationed throughout the lobby.
- The concession stand will not be open. Outside food and drink are not permitted. Personal water bottles may be brought for your personal use.
- Restrooms are single use and regularly sanitized throughout the day.
We continue to monitor and abide by state guidelines to inform the theatre’s operations.