During Your Visit
In the interest of your safety and that of others, we ask you to help us reduce the risk and do your part by observing all rules, posted signs, instructions from Bridge Street Volunteers, and the safety requirements listed below. We have also enhanced our cleaning process between shows, upgraded our HVAC system and are now blocking off 30 seats in our 84 seat auditorium to allow for social distancing. When you select seats for your reservation, please select an area between blocked seats that you can completely fill up with the number in your party so that your group is separated from other patrons.
Because of the concern now about the increased virulence of the Delta variant, we are required to follow the New York guidelines concerning indoor entertainment venues and have to require that all patrons to present proof of vaccination or proof of a recent negative COVID test upon arriving at the theatre. That means, if you are not vaccinated, an antigen (rapid) test within 6 hours of entry, or a PCR test within 3 days of entry is required. The quickest and easiest way for you to confirm your compliance to us is to use the NY Excelsior Pass, either printed out or on your phone. If you don’t have that app, you can get information about it and instructions for downloading it HERE. Otherwise, be sure to bring your vaccination card with you.
We are also required to ask that all visitors wear a mask at all times while in the theatre. Face masks must reach over your nose and mouth and be secured under your chin, completely covering your mouth and nostrils and fitting snugly against the sides of your face. The following masks are not permitted due to the increased risk of COVID-19 transmission these coverings pose: bandanas, neck gaiters, and face masks with exhalation valves or vents. See CDC guidelines on how to wear a face mask.
If you are feeling ill, please do not come to the theatre in order to diminish risk to others. If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 you will not be allowed to attend the performance. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply the cost of your ticket to a future visit or receive a refund.
Help prevent the spread of germs. Please wash your hands for twenty seconds and use hand sanitizer regularly if you visit the restrooms during your visit. Hand-sanitizer dispensers are stationed throughout the lobby.
By coming on-site, you agree to abide by these policies. For the safety and enjoyment of our community, we reserve the right to request that visitors who do not follow these safety measures leave the theatre.
We know this experience is new. Thank you for helping us build a community of care so we can all enjoy a moment of joy, relaxation, and inspiration. Here is the full list of on-site enhancements we’ve made to reduce your risk of exposure to COVID-19:
- All areas of the theatre are sanitized between each performance.
- We have upgraded our HVAC system to bring fresh air into the theatre at all times.
- We have installed two air purification units on each side of the auditorium to make sure the air is clean when you enter the theatre.
- A plexiglass panel is installed at the Box Office.
- All visitors and all staff are required to wear masks.
- Cleaning of high-touch surfaces is conducted before the performance. Hand-sanitizer units are stationed throughout the lobby.
- The concession stand will not be open. Outside food and drink are not permitted. Personal water bottles are available at the theatre and may be brought into the auditorium.
- Restrooms are single use and are sanitized before each performance.
We continue to monitor and abide by state guidelines to inform the theatre’s operations.