The 2019 Season
April 25 – May 5. THE LETTERS by David Zellnik (World Premiere)
May 30 – June 9,. THE MOORS by Jen Silverman
July 11 – 21. THE SHAGGS: PHILOSOPHY OF THE WORLD
Sept 12 – 22. BETTER by Michelle Carter (World Premiere)
Oct 17 – 27, THE SUBJECT WAS ROSES by Frank D. Gilroy
Other 2019 Events
- January 6. Zelos Saxophone Quartet
- January 27. CHARLES BUSCH: NATIVE NEW YORKER. A brand-new cabaret show with the fabulous Charles Busch, accompanied by Tom Judson
- March 11 – 17. Concrete Temple Theatre workshop for PACKRAT
- April 4 – 6. Power Productions (Newfoundland, Canada) presents CRIPPLED. (A co-production with EXITheatre in San Francisco)
- April 7. LIFE HAPPENS. A new cabaret by Flo Hayle
- May 10-12. RIVER OF DREAMS by Hudson Talbott, music and lyrics by Frank Cuthbert, directed by Jay Lesenger.
- June 22. BRIDGE STREET BELLY DANCE 2019
- August 15 – 25. A Shakespeare Sampler. Steven Patterson in SHYLOCK, by Gareth Armstrong in repertory with Roxanne Fay’ take on the real Lady Macbeth.
- November 22-24. Concrete Temple Theatre PACKRAT performances
- Movie Mondays. Showings of odd and unusual films on occasional Monday evenings. Curated by Steven Patterson.
And more to come.